Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H) is an initiative promoted
and supported by the Government of Malaysia to allow people from
all over the world who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in
Malaysia as long as possible on a social visit pass with a multiple
entry visa. The MM2H visa permit is initially for a period of ten
(10) years and is renewable. It is open to citizens of all
countries recognized by Malaysia regardless of race, religion,
gender or age.
Benefit of Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Application:
1. All MM2H participants are entitled to purchase one duty-free car
and must be made or assembled in Malaysia. Valid for one year upon
the date of endorsement of the MM2H stickers. The second car
onwards will be at the current market rate.
2. MM2H participants can buy more than one unit of property but
each must be valued above RM500,000.
3. MM2H participants are given an I-card by the Malaysian
government for their convenience when traveling around Malaysia.
4. MM2H participants wishing to withdraw their from the Fixed
Deposit accounts can do so after one year for the purpose of buying
properties, children's education and medical expenses.
5. A special counter is allocated for MM2H participants in KLIA.
6. Qualified MM2H participants aged 50 and above are allowed to
work in selected industries for not more than 20 hours per week.
7. MM2H participants are allowed to invest and actively participate
8. All MM2H participants will now enjoy a 10-year Social Visit
Pass, subject to the validity of their passport.
9. MM2H participants can bring along one female maid (aged 21 to
45) from their country to help out at home. The maid visa will be
issued on yearly basis subject to successful medical check-up done.
10. MM2H participants can bring their unmarried children as
dependents under the program provided they are aged 21 and below.
They also can bring their stepchildren, disabled children and
parents as dependents under the program. For them to continue their
tertiary education in Malaysia, they have to terminate their MM2H
Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass and should
be insure throughout their stay under this programme.